Due to an unforeseen delay, you can still advertise in the new version of the Rainbow Pages. This will be a newly updated directory of LGBTQ and LGBTQ-friendly businesses and services in Southwest New Mexico. By listing in the Rainbow Pages, you will be opening your doors to new clients who will learn about you from both the printed directory and our online directory.
(this is the old cover)
Prices are $15 for a directory listing, $35 for a quarter page, $50 for a 1/2 page, $75 for a 3/4 page and $100 for a full page. Inside the front and back covers will be $200 and the back page will be $250. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Please be prepared to get your ad copy to us by December 1.
We will soon be forming the Planning Committee for Silver City Pride 2018 and are looking for good people to join to help make it happen! We are especially needing people who are willing to fundraise or who have computer skills! Please talk to a board member at our Sunday brunch or write to email@example.com for information!
LGBTQ Grant County will be celebrating the Day of the Dead / Dia de los Muertos at our office on Texas Street this year. This will include:
- Saturday, October 28 – Ofrenda / Altar setup and decorations from 10am-2pm
- Bring decorations and photos of your departed loved ones to put on the altar.
- We will also feature an altar for departed pets!
- Remember to bring special treats for your loved one’s ghost (chocolate, beer can, cookies…) to put in front of their photo
- We will provide some refreshments during these events, but please bring more!
- Sunday, October 29 – Open house during the Dia de los Muertos Festival on Texas Street (noon to 5pm)
- November 2 – Office open for visitors and for the Ofrenda Procession 5pm to 7pm