LGBTQ Grant County is contributing a decorated Christmas tree to the Festival of the Trees here in Silver City. Please help us make a fabulous contribution to this event by –
- Donating gay-themed decorations or money to buy them
- Rainbow ribbon or bows especially appreciated !
- Coming to the decorating gathering on December 5 from 10am-2pm at the location of the much-missed Curious Kumquat (111 East College Ave.)
For the next few days, you can still advertise in the new version of the Rainbow Pages. This will be a newly updated directory of LGBTQ and LGBTQ-friendly businesses and services in Southwest New Mexico. By listing in the Rainbow Pages, you will be opening your doors to new clients who will learn about you from both the printed directory and our online directory.
(this is the old cover)
Prices are $15 for a directory listing, $35 for a quarter page, $50 for a 1/2 page, $75 for a 3/4 page and $100 for a full page. Inside the front and back covers will be $200 and the back page will be $250 (back page is no longer available). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Please be prepared to get your ad copy to us by early December.
LGBTQ Grant County needs help with many projects, including:
- Fundraising & internet work
- or outright financial donations! We’ll pick it up if you let us know!
- Serving on our Pride 2018 Planning Committee –
- We will soon be forming the Planning Committee for Silver City Pride 2018 and are looking for good people to join to help make it happen! We are especially needing Pride volunteers who are willing to fund-raise or who have computer skills! Please talk to a board member at our Sunday brunch or write to email@example.com for information!
- Joining our board!
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.